Thursday 10 April 2014

But time keeps rolling on.

Hello. It feels like ages since I had photos taken of me and to be honest it feels pretty strange. I had just got use to charlotte shouting at me about my awkward poses and my lack of smizing. While I don't particular like any of the photos I though it would be nice to have me on my blog again. Okay   so the trainers could have been boots but with the sun out I didn't want to wear something as heavy as boots. I'm now trying to find something just above Ankle height but more of a boot that a normal shoe.  My denim jacket is from the holloway road collection from River island but about a year ago.  I particularly love it as the two tones of it really make it standout. The t-shirt is a huge favourite as well as all the symbols remind me of Buffy. One of my favourite Tv shows ever. 
Jacket - River Island. T-shirt - Topman. Bag - River Island. Jeans - Next. Trainers - Nike.














No comments:

Post a Comment