Saturday 12 July 2014

My thoughts you can't decode.

A DAY OFF !! Something that seems so rare to me now. With work taking up a lot of my time, Were gearing up to quite a big Sale so there is a lot of preparation that goes on behind closed doors.
Anyway thats enough about work back to my day off. It was a very stressful morning which didn't actually amount to anything which did disappointed me. When I met Charlotte though she helped me destress. Having waited for me for almost 2 hours in the city centre she was the perfect person to discuss everything with and then get totally smashed and go drunk shopping. Drunk shopping is amazing. You don't have a care in the world. It may be a bit dangerous to the bank account but everything is why not do something to productive and get the clothes you've wanted for ages. If you follow me on Instagram then you would have seen me post about the you and me top. I've also been searching for the right light denim jacket and struck Vodka when I found this beauty in H&M.  Hitting the river island sale was always on the cards as well . Where I picked up a few bargains.Enjoy. 



 Hat- Primark. Shirt - Next. Tee- Topman. Sunglasses - River island.


 Bag - River island sale.
 Denim jacket - H&M
 You and me tee - H&M
Geometric tee-  River island sale.
 Gingham shirt with grandad collar - River island sale.
 Lilac ( i think) jumper - river island sale.


















 Ten feet tall for cocktails.











No comments:

Post a Comment