Friday 22 August 2014

There just girls breaking hearts. Eyes bright, uptight, just girls.



It's been a very very busy month, mostly with work but in the times I had off I've tried to fill with seeing friends and family.  The beginning of the month I was in southampton helping to open the brand New Next concept Store in Hedge End. Working one day on the home department and the rest on children'swear department, which is what I normally do, mostly the boys and younger boys section. During my 5 days there I got to meet the Visual Merchandisers for the Children's department which was pretty amazing. Getting to see how they work and present the department was so interesting and knowing that I had played a part in making that department look amazing was a really nice feeling. The whole store looked beautiful.  Coming home was really relaxing. Time away from everything really does clear the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment