Saturday 20 September 2014

Lights still shining in the room.

Interviews are strange. My first worry is normally what to wear. Then all the more job appropriate worries come into place. Will I be good enough ? What will they ask me ? How can I sell Myself? That's basically what it is. 30 mins to make someone believe in you. So firstly confidence. Clothing, Personal I would go smart, Appearance is important. Suit jacket and trousers or something interesting with personal flare but must remain smart. So why this Blog post. Well hopefully I will be having an iinterview soon.  I don't think I have much chance of actually getting the job but if you want something you should always make an effort. So I'm currently choosing between these two outfits.


I already have the trousers but would need to get the suit jacket. Shirt/shoes would be different. Im thinking more of my brown brogue boots and a grandad white shirt or Really light blue/lilac shirt.  I'm leaning more towards the suit as I could still wear it to work even if I don't get the job. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment