Monday 4 May 2015

And I want you do you want me do you want me too?

I feel like I should start with a apology. I haven't blogged in ages. My new job has absorbed a bit of time but I've become rather distracted again. It happens from time to time. Mostly when life becomes rather full on emotionally.  Honestly it's only recently that I've felt ready to blog again. My life has changed quite a bit but I'm happier. Hopefully it's still going to get better now. 
Being 23...is rather horrific. Birthdays haven't ever been a good thing for me. It's like a day I'm programmed to hate. That sounds rather ungrateful but I am always appreciative of everything it's just one day has so much pressure on it to be perfect and it never quite is. It's hard to pinpoint exactly why it isnt but it's kinda just like a feeling. Lingering there all day... Maybe due to my hangover.  The days after are where my birthday highlights come. With the present usage. The shopping. My friends did get me tickets to Alton towers. Which I'm so excited for. Hopefully this summer is going to be amazing. In terms of actually doing things and weather. I shall blog even if I have to do it on my lunch break. Enjoy. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment